If you maintain a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF), or are looking to establish one, then you may wish to access additional funding to secure investment property and increase your retirement funds. Utilising a SMSF loan to assist your investment strategy offers several benefits, particularly when you are looking to purchase lucrative property that can grow your long-term capital gains.
ASCF’s range of SMSF loan products are ideal for the purchase of residential investment property and are available to corporate trustees only. For more details, see the below table or speak with one of our loan experts today to find out how we can help your SMSF gain crucial funding.
• Purchase of Residential Investment Property plus costs (Transactions with Residential properties must be at arm’s length)
• Refinance by Exception
• Corporate Trustee ONLY, Individual Trustee not accepted
• Self-Managed Super Fund to be established
• The Property Trust
• All adult members of the SMSF – Maximum 4 (PAYG only, Self-employed by exception)
• $50,000 - $750,000
• 75% Metro, 70% High Density & 60% Regional
|Net Tangible Asset Requirement||
• Net tangible asset of NIL to $120,000 prior to deposit paid, or no Asset requirement for the SMSF Extra
• NIL to 7.5% of SMSF debt in Liquidity post Settlement, or no Liquidity requirement for the SMSF Extra, Plus or Regional solutions
• 30 Years
• Variable and Fixed Principle & Interest (No fixed on Extra, Plus or Regional)